CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What day is it?

How many of you have the same problem that I do while on vacation. I can't remember what day it is. I went to an appointment today and found out that no it's not Friday, it's only Wednesday and I need to come back on the right day. Anyway, still have not accomplished anything on my to-do list - hopefully will start next week when my visitors leave. I've had visitors since April but we're having lots of fun together so that's not too bad. I did find time today to finish my school house pocket chart that goes with the book I posted earlier. Hopefully by Friday I will have my crayon version finished and posted. If you find any mistakes, please let me know. I proof read it several times but my mind is still on Friday. School Bus School Bus, What Do You Seepocketchar If you download, please leave a comment. Thanks Sharon

1 comment:

  1. I actually have to look at my calendar/planner regularly in the summer or I'm a lost cause! I never can seem to remember the day of the week this time of the year. =)
    Bobbie


    The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

    ReplyDelete