CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 27, 2012

A Happy Day

Freebie Fridays

It's hard to believe but today is my 25th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by and how different my life has been. I immigrated to Florida, went back to school, had 2 beautiful daughters and am more in love than I was 25 years ago. I still get a thrill when I unexpectedly see my husband.
Anyway, on to my freebie. I decided to reprint my calendar pieces and updated some of them. I've completed August, September, and October. Hope you can use it.
August Calendar September Calendar October Calendar
Have a great weekend.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I just found your adorable blog and am your newest follower! I can't wait to share some ideas with you!

    Joni
    KinderKids Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Thank you for the calendar cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi...I just found your blog and am now a follower. I'd love for you to visit back and check out my blog (and enter my giveaway, if you'd like).
    Amy
    Adventures In Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Anniversary!! I was just about to email you and see if you had these! Printing them right now. Thanks for always sharing. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete