CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Request

I had a request for the books that I posted without the dots. I changed one of them but I don't know if I can get to change the other one. I am working on one more and it has dots but if I make any more I'll post them before I add the dots. School Bus, School Bus What Do You See2 I also had a question about how I make the dots. I use a dot on the flowchart shapes and place them as close as I can to the middle of the word. It takes a few minutes to do it but I really feel that the children benefit from it at the beginning of the year and I use it for my low children throughout the year. I have a crayon book that I'm almost finished and I'm working on the pocket charts to go with both of them. Check back during the week. Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment