CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer is Flying By!

I'm beginning to go into full panic mode. I have 4 more weeks of summer and haven't checked off anything on my summer to do list. I have my nieces visiting for one more week and then it's time to get ready to go back to school. And I'm exhausted. I feel like I haven't had a good night's sleep all summer. I had great plans in June of all the activities and projects I was going to complete but not one of them is finished. Anyway, I created a pocket chart story to go along with the Scarecrow, Scarecrow story I posted last week. I'm also working on 2 more what can you see stories - one using school supplies and one using different colored crayons. I'm hoping to have those ready by next week. Scarecrow, Scarecrow, What Do You Seepocketchar Have a great day. Sharon

5 comments:

  1. What a great center this will be! Thank you for sharing!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have PLENTY of time!! I go back to school on MONDAY!! Yikes!!
    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you in a year round school and if so do you like it.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way. I was just looking at my to-do list today and haven't finished anything! Ugh! Have to get in gear and get working! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the pocket chart. Is there a trick to getting the dots under the words or are you using text boxes and centering them? Here's a tip to make the dots more kinesthetic...laminate the pages and then apply fingernail polish and let dry.

    ReplyDelete