CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award

I was very excited last week when I received 2 awards in the same day for the Liebster award. I am just as equally excited today when I got 2 awards yesterday for the Versatile Blogger Award.
It made my day especially when I had to bring my two nieces back to the airport for their trip home to Ireland. They have been visiting me and my family for seven weeks and I was very sad to see them go.
Hopefully I can remember all that I learned Sunday night. I remembered how to create paragraphs.
Thank you so much to Scrappy Teaching in Fl and Ofishally Learning for the award
Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. DONE
2. Include a link to their site. DONE
3. Include the award image in your post. DONE
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself. DONE
5. Nominate 5-10 other bloggers, include their link, and let them know. DONE
7 Random Facts about me:
1. I'm originally from Ireland.
2. I'm addicted to reading - my Kindle makes it worst.
3. I'm working on getting a black belt in Jeet Kun Do. I'm one belt away.
4. I have been married to the most wonderful husband for 25 years on Friday.
5. I'm a frustrated organizer. I keep trying but never seem to get there.
6. I have 2 maltese dogs, a father and a son. The mom and sister live down the road.
7. I hate chick flicks and love action movies.
Now on to my nominations:
1. Whooo Loves Kindergarten
2. Joy of Life
3. Wild About Teaching
4. Laugh Live Love Learn
5. Grade School Giggles
Now I'm going to try and figure out how to add a signature.
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! This is your lucky week. I just awarded you another blog award. I love your red, white and blue design.
    Come on by to pick up your award.
    KindergartenLove.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I nominated you for a "One Lovely Blog" award! Come by and pick it up :)

    http://mspasquakinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete