CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

2 Awards and a freebie

I was very excited when I checked my blog Sunday morning and saw that Nicole at Lanier's Lion had given me the Liebster award. Then imagine how excited I was when I checked my blog Sunday evening and found out that Bobbie from The Daily Cupcake had also nominated me for the Liebster award.
I don't know if it's correct blog protocol but I'm going to accept both awards in the same blog.
I've have two of my Irish nieces visiting for the last 7 weeks and they are getting ready to go back on Tuesday. We're heading to Orlando Monday morning for a last hurrah.
Anyway, on to my awards, (did I mention that I was excited about them).
The rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
Thank you to both Lanier's Lions and The Daily Cupcake for my award.
Lanier's Kindergarten Lions



The Daily Cupcake
Here are the blogs that I have nominated for the Liebster Award
1. laughlivelovelearn
2. ofishallylearning
3. kindergartenlovesme
4. kindergartenkidlets
5. kinderkidsfun
Just so you know, it has taken about 4 hours so far to complete the above. I learned how to add a picture to my blog, how to make paragraphs and how to add a link. I'm exhausted.
Now for the freebie (good thing I made it before)
These are center icons that I have made for my classroom - I made large icons and small icons for the pocketchart.
Center Icons Small Center Icons
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Hope you enjoy
Sharon

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, Thank you so much for the Liebster award nomination and for being a follower! I am so happy to have you! I am also following your blog! Thank you for the great freebies and ideas! I know how it feels to lose track of days for sure, I can certainly relate to that. I can also relate to all the learning you have been doing, as I am TRYING to learn all this techy stuff as well. Thank you again!
      I'm off to find my 5 nominees!
      ~Tina
      Laugh Live Love Learn

      Delete
  2. P.S. deleted the first message by accident....like I said, still learning! :)
    ~Tina
    Laugh Live Love Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the labels! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm now following you so I can see what other exciting things you have in store for us!

    -Jessica
    A Turn to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love these pocket chart labels. Thank you for sharing.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from Ireland! Thanks for sharing. Those large centre icons would be brilliant as part of my FREEBIE classroom décor linky party. if you'd like to link up!

    Le gach dea-ghuí,
    Emer
    A Crucial Week

    ReplyDelete