CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Hate Painting

Can I tell you how much I hate painting. For the last 2 years, I have been promising my youngest daughter that I would paint her room. That's right I have been putting it off for 2 years
So, this summer, I promised again that I would paint her room and there was no way she was letting me out of it. She even helped lol.
So, long story short, I have been painting for 3 days - still not finished. Was hoping to be done tonight but the paint was not cooperating so I stopped.
I have been covered in paint. I was in Publix this morning and one of my neighbors commented on what a nice shade of lime green I was using in Noelle's room. I asked her when she saw it and she said that the back of my legs were covered in it and that was after 2 showers. I'm one of those people who opens a can of paint and is immediately covered with it
Anyway, on to a freebie. I made this to use with my kiddos at the beginning of the year. For the last couple of years, I have had major problems with copying so I give each child a basket with 4 words in it and they have to write the word.
Letter Sort On another note, has anybody been watching the Target commercials for back to school. I'm loving them
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have the SAME thing happen to me when I get near paint or even food!!
    Dani
    Patterson's Porch

    ReplyDelete