CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Changing Grades

I can't believe how long it has been since I've posted. Right before school started, I got a call from the assistant principal that I would need to move to 3rd grade (at least for the beginning of the year) to be in compliance with class size. I was devastated. My room was done, my bulletin boards up and I had my lesson plans and copies ready for the first month of school. Never mind, all the work and stuff that I had bought over the summer. I couldn't even talk about it for the first couple of days. To make a long story short, instead of the easy week that I had planned, I had to pack up my room, take down my bulletin boards and move upstairs. Talk about being overwhelmed. I'm still trying to figure out procedures, etc. I was going to stop my blog since I feel that I don't know enough about 3rd grade yet to create items but I think that I will keep it up for now. I still have some Kindergarten stuff that I've made that I need to post when I find them. I'm starting out slowly and trying to figure out my day. I haven't done anything yet but reading and math. Bear with me and I hope to have some kindergarten and 3rd grade stuff in a couple of weeks. Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That would be devasting! I hope everything works out ok!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your articles.. they are very interesting..
    Regards,
    Primary Schools In Pune

    ReplyDelete