CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Down by the Sea

We're still working on our insect unit and probably will be for the next week or two. We're still swimming. Hopefully the weather co-operates tomorrow. I started working on the activities for our ocean unit. This will probably take us to almost the end of the school year. I think we have 27 days left but who's counting. Anyway, I figured that some of you would probably be ready to start an ocean unit and wanted to post some of the activities I'm planning on doing. I will have some more activities during the week. If anybody has an idea for an activity let me know and I'll see what I can do. I plan on using fishing rods (I found mine at the dollar store). I will also staple the fish (works better than paper clips). Fishing for Sight Words Turtle Numbers Clamming for Syllables If you download, please leave a comment. Thanks Sharon

5 comments:

  1. Super cute as always!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon! I just found your wonderful blog. WOW! I love it! =)

    I am your newest follower!

    Thank you so much for sharing these awesome *freebies*. I just shared 2 math *freebies* if you want to come check them out. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sharon. These are perfect for end of the year practice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebies! What a cute blog you have :) I am your newest follower and I cannot see what all you have on here!

    Stop by my blog if you have the chance...I have lots of freebies too!

    Sarah
    The Fabulous First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the freebies! I really appreciate your hard work in creating these.

    ReplyDelete