CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 20, 2012

Weather

I know most of my northern friends think I'm crazy but I love the cold and here in sunny south Florida we're not getting too much of it this year. Never mind that I bought not one but three coats this year just to be prepared and stylish. It got a little cold last week and I wore my heavy jacket to school and everybody laughed at me. But if I can't have cold weather, I can at least teach my lovelies about it. Here are some of the activities that I plan on doing over the next few weeks. Please leave me a comment if you download anything. I'm feeling very unloved lately. Weather Sentences Snow Many Syllables Catch the Missing Sound Over the RainbowCloudy SkiesSweet Suns at Ions Cloudy With a Chance of Numbers Singing in the Rain If there's a specific skill that you would like an activity for, please let me know. I can't promise to make it but I'm always looking for some ideas to incorporate into games. Enjoy the rest of President's Day Sharon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon! Thanks for following my blog. I'm your newest follower. That's funny about the heavy coat in Florida. Mr. Hubby and I lived there for 2 years...24 years ago (we are from Ohio). I NEVER wore a coat there...EVER...and everyone thought I was CRAZY!! We are barely having a winter here in Ohio (cant say that too loud, Mother Nature may hear and blast us). Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete