CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Community Helpers Part 2

Well I went to post the rest of my community helper activities over the weekend and lo and behold my computer wouldn't start, wouldn't charge, would do nothing. So after desperately calling some friends (since all I know about computers would fit on a small index card) the theory was that the battery had a bad connection so now that I removed the battery, I can use the laptop. So here are the rest of my community helper activities. If you download, please leave me a comment. I would love to know if you have any suggestions. Who Has SightwordUnoneighborhood Rhyming Cops Stay tuned. If you use Treasures, I will be posting some weather activities over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment