CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

States of Matter

I've been struggling to teach my little ones the different states of matter.  They have done well with solids and liquids but we're still struggling with gases.  So I started researching on the web and other blogs and haven't found much to help.  We did have a science assembly at the beginning of the year and the lady did a nice job teaching the concept.  Too bad that the kids can't remember any of it.  One of the things that she did was bring 3 different color balloons.  One was filled with air, one was filled with liquid and one was filled with cornstarch.  Here is a pocket chart sort that I made to help my kids.  Hope someone find it useful.
I'll post some more community helper activities tomorrow.

Solid, Liquid, Gas

No comments:

Post a Comment